GN ReSound Introduces The ONE
GN ReSound introduces the world’s first full-featured hearing aid with M&RIE (Microphone & Receiver-In-Ear) for a truly individualized, more complete sound experience. Full-featured means a microphone in the ear and two standard directional microphones, directionality features and wireless audio streaming. Users will experience the truest sense of space and location of sound with the groundbreaking M&RIE (Microphone & Receiver-In-Ear).
It’s a one-of-a-kind hearing aid that enriches daily sound environments with direction and depth.
- All Access Directionality: This feature automatically adjusts to listening patterns, so you can feel at ease and engage effortlessly with others in changing surroundings, even noisy or challenging listening situations.
- Ultra Focus: Like an invisible beam of sound detection, Ultra Focus concentrates on speech to the front. Your clients will feel confident enough to have conversations in situations that they might have avoided before.
- Fast & efficient C6 Chip Platform: Our brand-new sound processing chipset and feedback management system, are major advancements in technology.
- Extensive Connectivity: The extensive connectivity of ReSound ONE connects your clients to phones and tablets so they can communicate their way.
- Rechargeability: All the power needed. Again and again and again.
Call today to learn more about the latest in hearing aid technology!